We are back at it again this year with an online auction AND excited our Dinner & Live Auction!! This year’s online event will be a week-long online auction to run from Wednesday, March 29th at 8 a.m. to Wednesday, April 5th at 8 p.m. That auction can be found here: www.tinyurl.com/SJBAuction2023.
We are so excited to once again have back our Dinner & Live Auction this year!! This event will be held on Saturday, May 6th from 6pm-10pm (VIP at 5:30pm). This event will be held in the Capitani Social Hall on the St. John the Baptist Catholic School campus. Tickets can be purchased early for a discount or at their normal price at this link: www.tinyurl.com/SJBDerbyTickets.
As you may know, financial support is extremely important to our programs. We rely on donations to provide superior tools to educate the children in our community. Our annual event attracts more attendees each year, but we depend on the added support of our parents, friends and the business community to support us.
You can make a huge impact by helping in the form of a monetary donation or an auction item. By donating silent and live auction items you will help us reach our annual goal to grow St. John the Baptist Catholic School. Consider donating some of the following:
- Travel Gifts (Airline, Hotel, Bed &Breakfast, Vacation Rentals, Cruises)
- Home (Flat screen televisions, I Pads, I Pods, Lap Tops, Grills,)
- Entertainment/Experiences (Theater, concert, or movie tickets, Wine tours, Week of camp, Sporting event tickets)
- Services (Photography, Spa, Lessons, Home Cleaning Service, Auto-repair)
- Unique Gifts (Autographed Items, Paintings, Gift Baskets, Landscaping tools, Kitchen Supplies)
- For kids (Bikes, Scooters, Riding Toys, Sports Equipment, Xbox)
Your contribution makes a significant and meaningful impact on the education of our children. In return for your generosity, our sponsors will be acknowledged before, during and after our fundraiser. Your company will be featured on our FB page, on our web-site, in our church bulletin and throughout the night of the event.
Donation Form: Sponsorship Info and Donation Form 2020
Also donations and/ or auction items may be sent to:
St. John the Baptist Catholic School, Attn: Sarah Shaffer
315 N. Constitution Avenue
New Freedom, PA 17349
Contact Sarah Shaffer for more information at 717-235-3525, or firstname.lastname@example.org.